Enterprise Project planning and MOF RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone know of MOF guidance on Enterprise project portfolio planning ?  I've only found guidance on project planing, but nothing at the enterprise rollup of all projects.
    Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:01 PM

Answers

• Hi,

i am working on MOF and Project Management couple of years . you cannot find a big difference between handling a Project and Portfolio .Portfolio is the combination of Projects and Programs. and Program is also combination of Projects..
    so use same strategy as for project.

Feel free to ask 

Cheer! 

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

i am working on MOF and Project Management couple of years . you cannot find a big difference between handling a Project and Portfolio .Portfolio is the combination of Projects and Programs. and Program is also combination of Projects..
    so use same strategy as for project.

Feel free to ask 

Cheer! 

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:39 PM
  • Hi guys,

You can use the same tips to enterprise portfolio, because like NET_RFID said you cannot find a big difference between types. But, if you have any doubts let’s talk about this.

Regards,

Cleber Marques
    MOF Brazil Project: Simplifying IT Service Management
    www.mof.com.br | www.clebermarques.com | www.clebermarques.com.br
    Friday, May 22, 2009 10:43 PM
  • Hi Cleber,

thanks for a support. we will definaltely support if some one need in this regards

Cheer and Have a Great Day!
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:32 AM
  • Good luck NET

So, I’m marking this post as answered, if you need any help about MOF please open a new thread. J

Thank you,

Cleber Marques
    MOF Brazil Project: Simplifying IT Service Management
    www.mof.com.br | www.clebermarques.com | www.clebermarques.com.br

Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:44 AM