Best way to handle accounts in AD with SSO RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

If you have 4 applications which you want to secure them using OpenID Connect token from ADFS. Do you need to create 4 different accounts for each user? what about each app needs different claims?

appreciate all kind of advice.

Monday, May 7, 2018 11:12 AM

All replies

• You should create 4 different user accounts

hth
    Marcin

Monday, May 7, 2018 11:28 AM
  • So if I have 1000 users, then I need to create 4000 accounts to be able to access these 4 applications. could you please explain a little bit more? thanks. 

and each time a user wants to log on to a different application he/she must log out first from the previous application and log on again to the application it wants to access? 

Monday, May 7, 2018 11:57 AM
  • Hi,

I would suggest you create a new thread in ADFS forum to get more help.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=ADFS

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 11, 2018 1:43 PM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 14, 2018 1:35 PM