FOPE mail being marked as spam outside of user generated policies RRS feed

• Question

• Emails sent to anyone in our domain by one of our authorised users using a web comms product are being marked in the header with the entry $$WIN_SPAM$$.user.name.$$WIN_SPAM$$ at our domain.etc and being quarantined in error.

I have whitelisted the sending domain and the sending mail server IP address. I have even amended our SPF record to reflect the authorised use - still without success.

I wondered if anyone on the forum has had a similar issue?

PS.  I do have a service request raised with the Microsoft FOPE team, but after the initial troubleshooting where they realised that the issue was not something dealt with by their normal Q&A routine everything has gone quiet - completely quiet.<//a>

Monday, June 24, 2013 12:49 AM

All replies

• Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the exact same problem, when sending mail to the Office365 service. Every single mail sent from my mail server (Postfix) is flagged as spam by FOPE/EOP (Bigfish). I've tried to contact Microsoft and they've confirmed I'm not on any blocklist, but as neither a customer of Office365 or EOP it's very challenging to find a solution for this.

Besides the $$WIN_SPAM$$.user.name.$$WIN_SPAM$$@domain.name FOPE adds an X-Deliver-Win header with a base64 encoded string.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:36 PM