Sent Items Missing when new .pst file created in Outlook 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• I had some lag problems with my Outlook 2007.  I also could not search from the search bar.  So I tried several times to repair my .pst file with scanpst.exe.  After being unsuccessful, I just created a new pst file.  Everything seems to have come over fine except my sent files.  Any resolulution to this.  Thank you in advance for the help!
    Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Richard Faris,

What's your account type? POP?

How do you create a new pst file? A new profile?

Have you checked on the web mail to see if sent items show normally?

As far as I know, for POP account, sent items are not synced with server. If you reconfigure your account, it is by design that sent items are empty. Do you have any backup pst files?

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, August 24, 2018 6:26 AM
    Wednesday, August 22, 2018 2:21 AM
  • Hi Richard Faris,

Just want to check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:56 AM
  • Any updates?

Regards,

Perry

Monday, August 27, 2018 1:43 AM
  • Hi,

You can try the demo version of PST Repair software from Stellar. The demo version shows the preview of repaired PST file. If you can check the sent items in preview section, you can restore it and import PST into Outlook. 

Monday, August 27, 2018 4:58 AM
  • As per experts suggestions KDETOOLS PST Recovery would be a nice choice.

This Outlook PST Recovery tool is multi purpose application which allows you to recovery of corrupt/deleted and Oversize Outlook PST files database and Export into Outlook PST format now supported in MS Outlook all version 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003...!

you can try the FREE demo facilities: 

MNC | KDE Technology 

Thursday, September 13, 2018 5:00 PM