Call internal AD User from MOC to MOC in E164 format RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I've installed an OCS Front end Server std edition. First we configured the User for using RCC with the nortel CS1000 PBX. It works well well. 
    Now I've installed the mediation server for enterprise Voice. i have one VOIP Route.*  to the mediation Server and until now no phone numerization rules. 
    AD users are configured with phonenumber with E164 format. I can call from MOC Client to outside numbers PSTN with one number format. I will try and error the other phonenumber format with additional normalization rules.

What I didn't unterstand why internal AD users can call each other from MOC to MOC with the E164 format. ID 1041

thanks for help
    janwa

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 8:02 PM

All replies

• How is it possible that you have no Normalization rules defined?  The OCs Management Console will not let you save or edit changes to a Location Profile which contains no Normalization Rules.

Either way, if a full RFC3966 string is dialed and it matches exactly what the user's Line URI is then the call should complete even without a matching Normalziation pattern (I just tested this in my lab to confirm).

Jeff Schertz, PointBridge | MVP | MCITP: Enterprise Messaging | MCTS: OCS

Thursday, September 9, 2010 1:06 PM