none
DPM 2012 - SP 2010 - Recovery Single item to network Share RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

i'm trying to recover one single file, but when i tryed to recover the file 

anyone know how can i recover the file to a network share ?

another question

If i choose to recover to the original site, can i choose the same sql server ? 

Regards

Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You have chosen to restore from the "latest" recovery point which will try to replay logs on the protected server that were not yet backed up.  Select an earlier recovery point and more options will be available.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:45 PM
  • Hello I tryed to restote the oldest backup Regards
    Thursday, January 15, 2015 8:02 PM
  • What exactly are you selecting to recover  - you cannot item level recover a sharepoint item to a folder.  You can for sharepoint sql databases, but not anything more granular.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, January 15, 2015 8:12 PM