Windows 7 Romanian language pack issue - fake dlg, Romanian bmp RRS feed

• Question

• After installing Romanian MUI Language Pack in Windows 7 RC 64 bit, clicking on Computer > Properties => In the opened window with infomation the Windows Genuine Logo is replaced with a image including some messages saing that my Windows is not genuine and Romanian.bmp and a .dlg files are fake. It must be a error in the Roamanian Language MUI Pack for Windows 7. Romanian MUI Pack must be updated to eliminate this issue. I also installed other language packs and not a single one return this error in Computer  Properties window. All other packs displayed correctly Windows Genuine Logo. Windows Update and all oter applications are not affected and my Windows is still considered genuine by Microsoft sites. It must be only a minor programmer fault related to files mentioned and Romanian.bmp with Microsoft Logo and that unspecified .dlg one. Please correct this issue in future Romanian MUI pack. Reverting to English interface or any other language I've installed return no such errors. How can we solve this problem ?
    Tuesday, June 2, 2009 6:49 AM

Answers