Outlook 365 recurring event/appointment/etc reminder does not work RRS feed

• Question

• I now have setup a generic Win 10 1903 install with no modifications.   I then install Office 365 with no modifications.   I setup an Outlook profile by using run: outlook.exe /PIM noemail.    I run outlook using that profile and go to the Calendar folder.   I setup an event/appointment/etc with a reminder and it works.    I setup an event/appointment/etc that is RECURRING with a reminder AND IT DOES NOT WORK.

What am I missing?

Thank you,

Stan

Stan Kasper

• Moved by Perry-Pan Friday, August 23, 2019 7:07 AM
    Saturday, August 17, 2019 10:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Stan,

I followed your steps to create a profile without email account on Outlook 365 version 1908 (Build 11929.20214). (Win 10 1903)

Create recurring appointment and reminder works on my side:

What’s the detailed version of Outlook? Please first try upgrading to the newest version to test the results.

There are several suggestions you may try:

1. Make sure reminder is enabled for these entries:

2. Run the following command-line switch to delete the item:

outlook.exe /cleanreminders

3. Re-creates the Reminders folder using the Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Editor (MFCMAPI).

Please check the steps in this link: Method 2

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, August 26, 2019 5:15 AM
    Friday, August 23, 2019 9:09 AM
  • Hi Stan,

If there are any updates with this issue, you can feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 26, 2019 5:15 AM