none
Azure Pass-Through Authentication RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Experts

we have deployed pass-through authentication in the environment and everything seems to be working fine as of now. I have got an additional question regarding high availability of pass-through authentication.

As per the TechNet document

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/connect/active-directory-aadconnect-pass-through-authenticationwe can deploy Azure AD Application Proxy Connector for high availability of Pass-Through authentication. I have got couple of questions in this regard.

• How do we validate the pass-through authentication is working with application proxy without bringing out the Azure AD Connect server which also has an application proxy connector installed?

• Is it supported to deploy "Azure AD Application Proxy Connector" on an additional Azure AD connect server that is installed in staging mode?

• If we already have an "Azure AD Application Proxy" deployed on a server, is it supported to install Azure AD Connect server on the same server in staging mode? Or do we need to remove the connector before installing the Azure AD Connect?

I am hoping to get some insight on this from you as I am unable to find any supported documentation on the same.

Thanks

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:04 PM