Win 10 laptop with 1903 - ran litetouch.vbs, .wim file missing from captures folder RRS feed

All replies

• Hello,

Hope you have provided the below parameter in CustomSettings.ini . If you're automating the capturing process 

SkipCapture=NO

DoCapture=Yes

ComputerBackupLocation=%DeployRoot%\Captures

If all the above settings are fine,Please try to execute the capturing process manually & Check whether capture Tab is popup during running TaskSequence.

>> Please post the log by uploading in public shared drive to investigate this issues. 

Monday, June 3, 2019 5:34 AM
  • Hello Jitesh,

Thanks for your suggestion. The initial image which was not there didn't have the .wim extension; perhaps thats why it wasn't showing. The subsequent capture which I started before I left friday seems to have worked fine. The reason for this post was because we are a little pressed for time and in the event that this still was not working, wanted to get a head start on possible suggestions.

Although I still am unsure where the logfile would be, if you could possible let me know that would be great if we need to troubleshoot later.

Thanks again.

Monday, June 3, 2019 11:32 AM
  • Hello,

Please collect the log from %WINDIR%\TEMP\DeploymentLogs and check BDD.log for more details.

Monday, June 3, 2019 11:37 AM