How to Strip Attachments From Emails in Outlook 2007? RRS feed

• Question

• Can someone suggest me how can I strip attachments from Outlook email? At first, I tried to extract the Outlook attachments with the help of VBA editor, but it was so complex and I couldn't understand the procedure. Then, I tried to extract all attachments from every email one by one, which again, was a huge task, since I have a very large number of emails with attachments. So, I drastically failed to perform the extraction of attachments from multiple emails. Experts, please provide a solution to resolve my issue. I'd be grateful.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Bruce Anderson
    Friday, May 25, 2018 10:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Bruce Anderson,

Do you mean that you want to save attachments from multiple messages or delete them at once?

According to my research, I'm afraid that there is no such a built-in option in Outlook to realize this.

You could refer to the reply from Roady in this link to see whether it is helpful to you.

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

By the way, since support for Outlook 2007 has ended on October 10, 2017. Microsoft will not provide support for Outlook 2007, including security patches, non-security hot fixes, and incident/assisted support. It is recommended to upgrade to newer version of Office to get better support and user experience.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Have a nice day :)

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Monday, May 28, 2018 2:22 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, May 31, 2018 7:17 AM
    Monday, May 28, 2018 2:22 AM
  • Hi Bruce Anderson,

Just check if the information above is helpful to you.

If you have further concern, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:42 AM