none
Disk(0) was not found.Unable to continue error in windows 7 sp1 imaging-Thinkpad P50

Question

• I am getting below when trying to pxe boot in thinkpad P50 model.latest storage drivers from vendor site has been imported and updated in the deployment share.pls guide me to fix this error.

make:Lenovo Thinkpad P50

<label class="ng-isolate-scope" l-translate="MTMLabel" style="box-sizing:content-box;border:0px none;font-family:museo_sans300;font-feature-settings:inherit;font-kerning:inherit;font-size:13px;font-variant-numeric:inherit;line-height:inherit;margin:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">Machine Type</label>20EN001RUS

winpe version:4.0

secure boot option in bios diabled.

uefi/legacy option both option enabled in BIOS.

Nisajudeen

Thursday, December 22, 2016 8:15 PM

Answers

• Hi Garner,

yes ,it has RAID configuration settings .Issue has been fixed .RAID controller option in bios settings been modified to m.2 value and it worked .Thanks all for your inputs

Nisajudeen

• Marked as answer by Nisaj Monday, January 9, 2017 7:50 AM
    Monday, January 9, 2017 7:50 AM

All replies

• Could you try adding the Windows PE drivers for that model from Lenovo?

Jason

Thursday, December 22, 2016 8:25 PM
  • Please don't take this the wrong way but after you updated the deployment share you added the new boot wim to the WDS boot images right? I only ask because my company got a P50 in and I don't recall having this issue after importing all the drivers to my server so it might just be something small that is missing.
    Friday, December 30, 2016 1:42 AM
  • Do you have other machines that are the exact same model, and deploying correctly?

If so, replace the HDD. Our HP's do this when the drives fail. If you have another of the same machine to test, and you get the same result, I'd look at your drivers again. As mentioned before make sure the new drivers are rebuilt into your boot WIM's, and the boot wim's arein the right place.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 8:56 PM
  • The P50 may be unique. I can see from the Lenovo web site that the machine supports THREE hard disks, two in a RAID configuration, the other in a NVME configuration.

Why, oh why would you use Windows 7 then?

Anyways, when you are in WINPE, please press F8, go into DiskPart, and VERFIY that you have the correct drivers installed and can view the correct drives. Additionally make sure that Disk(0) is the correct target drive for the OS.

Keith Garner - Principal Consultant [owner] - http://DeploymentLive.com

Friday, January 6, 2017 2:15 AM
  • Hi Garner,

yes ,it has RAID configuration settings .Issue has been fixed .RAID controller option in bios settings been modified to m.2 value and it worked .Thanks all for your inputs

Nisajudeen

• Marked as answer by Nisaj Monday, January 9, 2017 7:50 AM
    Monday, January 9, 2017 7:50 AM