none
3D VIRTUAL DRIVER CAN'T UPDATE GET ERROR CODE 31 RRS feed

• Question

• Wonder how many 3D Virtual Drivers should I see in the Device Manager List and could I uninstall the one with the yellow flag?

"INTEL(R) REALSENSE(TM) 3D CAMERA VIRTUAL DRIVER"

"INTEL(R) REALSENSE(TM) 3D CAMERA VIRTUAL DRIVER" (FLAGGED)

Sunday, November 24, 2019 9:08 PM

All replies

• When a device has a yellow circle with an exclamation mark flagged under Other devices, this indicates that the device is conflicting with other hardware. Or, it may indicate that the device or its drivers are not installed properly.

Go ahead and uninstall it.

More related reference is here:

Troubleshooting Intel® RealSense™ Camera Driver Installation

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Monday, November 25, 2019 12:12 AM
  • Hi,

You could uninstall the one with the yellow flag.

Since error code 31 means device is not working properly. Remove the devices from Device Manager and use the Add New Hardware wizard in Control Panel to redetect them. Finally, verify that your devices have the latest drivers.

Best Regards,

Farena

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 25, 2019 6:31 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue solved?

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 28, 2019 7:24 AM
  • I have tried the software approach and then tried to install the F200 driver.

The install could not fond the camera hardware. Hardware is broke.

The F200 camera is internal to the screen so I will use my USB Logitech camera.  

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Friday, November 29, 2019 10:52 PM
  • Hi,

Glad to hear that you have found a solution and thank you for sharing it here, it will be helpful to other community members who have same questions.

Monday, December 2, 2019 7:25 AM