File and folder list of Fresh install of Vista Home Premium 32 bit RRS feed

• Question

•  

Could someone tell me where I can find a complete file and folder list of a fresh install of Vista Home Premium 32 bit?  I've been having problems with unwanted intrusions into my network, and I need to do a comparison to a clean install.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:48 AM

Answers

• Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:05 PM
  •  ptjohns wrote:

Could someone tell me where I can find a complete file and folder list of a fresh install of Vista Home Premium 32 bit?  I've been having problems with unwanted intrusions into my network, and I need to do a comparison to a clean install.

You may not be able to get such a list and even if you did, may not really help you. Comparing would be a time consuming exercise. Instead go for some Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal steps' if you suspect intrusion/infection.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:33 PM

All replies

• Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:05 PM
  •  ptjohns wrote:

You may not be able to get such a list and even if you did, may not really help you. Comparing would be a time consuming exercise. Instead go for some Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal steps' if you suspect intrusion/infection.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:33 PM