Polycom CX600 - Latest firmware and Exchange integration? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to get Exchange integration working with a Polycom CX600. Exchange integration for internal/external desktop clients works fine.
    The error I am getting is: "Connection to Exchange is unavailable due to invalid network credentials." I've verified the following:

Exchange Autodiscover SRV record is present
    Signing in with USB tethering
    Entering domain.com\username for the format - even after a hard reset this doesn't fix the issue
    Latest 7577.4047 firmware installed

What else can I check? Our public certificate for exchange/OWA is from GoDaddy, would that come into play as far as whether it's trusted by the phone?

Monday, March 5, 2012 11:49 PM

Answers

• And then I power off the phone for an hour and move it to another desk and all of the suddent the Exchange integraton is working fine... what the.. The only mentionable change is the new port I plugged it into is on another VLAN, however both VLAN's are routable and the client shouldn't care at all.
    • Proposed as answer by Sharon.Shen Wednesday, March 7, 2012 10:43 AM
    • Marked as answer by tpullins Friday, March 9, 2012 11:54 PM
    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 6:04 AM

All replies

• And then I power off the phone for an hour and move it to another desk and all of the suddent the Exchange integraton is working fine... what the.. The only mentionable change is the new port I plugged it into is on another VLAN, however both VLAN's are routable and the client shouldn't care at all.
    • Proposed as answer by Sharon.Shen Wednesday, March 7, 2012 10:43 AM
    • Marked as answer by tpullins Friday, March 9, 2012 11:54 PM
    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 6:04 AM
  • Hi,

So you have fixed the issue with plugging the phone to naother vlan,right?

B/R

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************* Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012 10:45 AM
  • I don't think it was related as I can now put it on the original VLAN without issues.
    Friday, March 9, 2012 11:54 PM