WORD: Form fillable boxes RRS feed

• Question

• When I delete(key)/backspace(key) the last character in a text box, I can no longer type in the box. 

This sometimes happens if I am typing in a box.

the only solution I have found is to put a space and then arrow left to type.
    I also can not copy and paste from one form box to the other.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:56 PM

All replies

• Hi,
    What is the detailed version of Word you are using? (Open Word, create a blank document, click File > Account to check Office product information)
    Did you use the controls on Developer Tab to create a fillable form? What are the controls you have inserted into document and want to edit?

Did you edit these controls under Design Mode?
    Does the problem only occur when editing this file? Create a blank document and insert this form, will there be editing problems?
    Where is this document from, and is it created by someone else?
    As far as I know, it may be not easy to edit some Legacy Forms and ActiveX controls.
    If you have any question about Office, please feel free to let me know.
    Best Regards,
    Herb Gu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Microsoft Team

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams
    Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:53 AM
  • Hello,

Any update here? Have you solved the problem? Is my answer helpful to you?

I'm looking forward to your response. If you have any additions, or update, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Herb Gu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Microsoft Team

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams
    Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:07 AM