none
IE 11 tile missing from start menu RRS feed

Answers

• Thanks Yolanda Zhu for the anwser yes/no but the problem is Sony related, ny Vaio is the problem can't reset it, the problem is Windows 8.1 update :-]
    Monday, March 24, 2014 10:44 AM

All replies

• Hi RaiKuna,

I think this thread is specific to TechNet IE forum. So I am helping you to move this thread directly into that forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, March 21, 2014 5:23 AM
  • Hi RaiKuna,

If you mean that the tile disappears form the start screen, then

Try this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2736598/en-us

If you're using Windows 7, type "Internet" in the search box, if it doesn't return the IE result, then go to control panel\programs and features\turn windows features on and off, check whether the IE option is ticked.

Yolanda Zhu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, March 21, 2014 5:42 AM
  • Thanks for a good reply, but i'ts gone i try a new optimise and a loooong day with updates and a looong day with upgrade and new installing apps
    Friday, March 21, 2014 12:22 PM
  • Hi RaiKuna

Do you mean the issue is gone and IE is working fine in your PC now?

Regards

Yolanda Zhu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 24, 2014 7:24 AM
  • Thanks Yolanda Zhu for the anwser yes/no but the problem is Sony related, ny Vaio is the problem can't reset it, the problem is Windows 8.1 update :-]
    Monday, March 24, 2014 10:44 AM