Outlook Voicemail Messages Show Caller ID as Anonymous RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm running into an issue at work in which users receive a voicemail from an internal line with different dial plan are showing up as Anonymous caller in outlook client.  

Background information -

Four servers running Exchange 2013 CU 12. Two are running as CAS and two are running as MBOX servers.
    One Skype for Business FE server running latest update.
    Four different dial plans - we have 3 PBX systems here. lets call one avaya-sip, north, and south.
    Both North and south are of Telephone extension URI, where as Avaya-sip is an SIP URI.
    The last Dial plan is SkypeforBusiness and that is SIP URI.

If somebody on the Avaya-sip calls and leaves a voicemail to any dialplan it shows the correct Caller ID in the Outlook Voice Mail.
    If somebody on either north or south calls and leaves a voicemail to Avaya-sip or two the other dial plan it shows Anonymous.
    However, if any dial plans calls another number within the dial plan it shows the correct Caller ID.

I ran a capture on the two front CAS servers and I can clearly see the caller ID but when the voicemail is left it shows as Anonymous. I have run out of idea's on how to troubleshoot this, so any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:19 PM