none
Drilldown menu on dahsboard not displaying all attributes RRS feed

• Question

•  

I'm trying to drilldown from an analytic chart in the dashboard preview.

When connecting to my cube using http://localhost/Preview . I right click on the chart , i get the drilldown to option which lists my dimensions, i can select a dimension and see all the available attributes.

However if I connect using the ip address of my machine and authenticate then the drilldown to attributes list seems to be cut off and only displays the first few attributes. , the bounding box is not completely drawn so this appears to be a gui problem ?

Thursday, November 8, 2007 4:52 PM

Answers

• Hello Ian_Bradley_Golf,

You could also change the IE security setting by putting the IP address of the PPS server in the Local Intranet zone in IE. This will keep the IE security level as high and you want still be able to use PPS.

Thanks,
    Jon Thomas

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by AseemN Monday, February 16, 2009 8:55 PM
    Monday, February 2, 2009 5:30 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you ever get a reply to this post or sort out the issue?

Thanks
    Ian B.
    • Proposed as answer by Ian_Bradley_Golf Sunday, February 1, 2009 8:33 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by AseemN Monday, February 16, 2009 8:55 PM
    Sunday, February 1, 2009 4:51 AM
  • I think I have found the problem.  It relates to IE security settings.   If you change the security level from medium to medium-low the attributes display.  When I figure out what settings are changed I'll let you know
    Sunday, February 1, 2009 8:34 AM
  • Hello Ian_Bradley_Golf,

You could also change the IE security setting by putting the IP address of the PPS server in the Local Intranet zone in IE. This will keep the IE security level as high and you want still be able to use PPS.

Thanks,
    Jon Thomas

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by AseemN Monday, February 16, 2009 8:55 PM
    Monday, February 2, 2009 5:30 PM