UAG - Generis Browser Embebed Application RRS feed

• Question

• We are using UAG and we are getting this error,

A request from source IP address xx.xx.xx.xx, user to trunk schooluag; Secure=1 for application AppName of type GenericWebRelayMulti failed. The endpoint device does not comply with access policy settings (Hybrid_Default_Session_Access) for session 8683CB70-537B-4965-9850-EF2990C8E5A0. The URL is /sites/Schools/xx/Shared%20Documents/2010-11%206%20Day%20School%20Calendar%20FINAL%20VERSION.doc.

I can't seem to find how to fix this. Does anyone have any ideas?

Is there any way to see exactly what does not comply to tyhe Policy.

I have tried setting the app and the Trunk policies to Always with no luck.

Friday, January 14, 2011 8:12 PM

All replies

• Hi Amigo. You can check the values of variables and compliance in the Web Monitor, going into the sessions section. Does the error aris with every client or just one? Can you check the System Information and see it the browser has the UAG components installed?

Regards

// Raúl - I love this game
    Saturday, January 15, 2011 11:04 AM
  • The error I posted is in my original post, all the client components are properly installed, and yes it happens on every system that we try.
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 2:28 PM
  • I seem to remember there being an issue with the %20's in the path.  Something about URL Filtering or Injection Attack prevention... I can't think of what exactly it was...  Are you able to try using a file that is not in a path with spaces in the file name (which translates to %20 in the URL)?

MrShannon | TechNuggets Blog | Concurrency Blogs
    Wednesday, January 19, 2011 10:34 AM