none
How to learn the IPv6 address of TFTP server in windows server 2012 configuring DHCPv6? RRS feed

• Question

• I have configured a DHCPv6 server on My windows. I want to put an option that tells to cisco IP phone the IPv6 address of TFTP server to get their configuration.

I don't find how to do it. Can anyone help me please?

• Moved by BrianEhMVP Tuesday, July 5, 2016 4:33 PM
    Thursday, June 30, 2016 12:16 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

According your description,your problem is how Cisco IP phone get external TFTP server's configuration.So actually,it's not a windows DHCP problem,you should post on  Cisco forum or contact your vendor for more support.And the follow link for your reference:

External TFTP server for Cisco IP phones

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/56326/external-tftp-server-cisco-ip-phones

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 6:15 AM
  • Cartman,

Your answer is NOT correct.  You are referring the questioner to a link that is completely unrelated.

He is trying to get a Microsoft DHCP server to provide vendor specific option.  

This question is about how to configure a Microsoft product and so it is in the correct place.

I have the same question, which is how I found this mistake.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 4:32 PM