none
SCSM Data warehouse job 'Load.Common' failing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We are running MIM 2016 SP1 (version 4.4.1459)  and have reporting module installed as well. We have also SCSM 2012 SP1 with Data Warehouse to store requests from MIM. All other Data Warehouse jobs are running normally except 'Load.Common' that is failing on every run and with the same errors on same job modules:

Here are few examples of the errors from the event viewer:

Has anyone else encountered similar issues and if yes, how did you managed to fix them? I would try to solve this first without contacting MS premier support so any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Thursday, April 13, 2017 5:14 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This was solved by removing all duplicates from both "FIMAttributeTypeDim" and "FIMObjectTypeDim" tables in the DWRepository database. There were duplicates on those databases since initially we tested our MIM stage environment to push data to SCSM Data Warehouse and few weeks later started the same with our production MIM environment. 

So finally Load.Common job is running normally and MIM reports can be viewed on SCSM.

• Marked as answer by Pappa75 Monday, May 29, 2017 5:53 AM
    Monday, May 29, 2017 5:53 AM

All replies

• Hi!

Been through this one.

You need to open a case at Microsoft. During transfer of data, some insertions went worng, which has impact on the schema.

The case will most likely be free of charge.

/Søren

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:06 AM
  • Hi,

This was solved by removing all duplicates from both "FIMAttributeTypeDim" and "FIMObjectTypeDim" tables in the DWRepository database. There were duplicates on those databases since initially we tested our MIM stage environment to push data to SCSM Data Warehouse and few weeks later started the same with our production MIM environment. 

So finally Load.Common job is running normally and MIM reports can be viewed on SCSM.

• Marked as answer by Pappa75 Monday, May 29, 2017 5:53 AM
    Monday, May 29, 2017 5:53 AM
  • Hi Pappa75 ,

I am also getting the same error and every time I run load.common a new attribute is being added to the FIMAttributeTypeDim table. Any idea what is going wrong ? Is it possible to run SCDW Job Module ? 

Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:16 PM