Windows 10 compatibility with League of Legends and Discord RRS feed

• Question

• A few updates ago, the League of Legends Legacy Client began to not have compatibility with Windows ten or vise versa. that problem was fixed by running League as admin but required you to do so every time. As of the new update that I was forced to get last night when I wanted to restart, Windows began to block the access to my microphone for the app discord. I tried many different things to try and get access to it, such as settings for the microphone and online, but to no avail. Anyone else have similar problems and/or a solution?
    Friday, December 16, 2016 11:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Mitch Hobbs,

" but required you to do so every time. "
    We could right click the application choose "Properties" then choose "Compatibility", then tick the "run this program as an administrator" option.

"Windows began to block the access to my microphone for the app discord."
    Did the microphone work well on other machine? Did the issue only occur when we run this specific application or all the time?

Try to uninstall the microphone`s driver from the device manager then choose "scan for hardware change". You may try to configure the microphone as default sound device.
    Here is a link for reference of troubleshooting sound issue.
    Fix sound problems
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/instantanswers/a183aa8b-0eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 19, 2016 2:19 AM
  • Yeah, this game loves to update pretty regularly and this is what makes the game worse and worse than it was from the beginning.
    Wednesday, April 8, 2020 9:51 PM