pinnaclesys studio 14 dose not work on window xp ? RRS feed

• Question

• i bought pinnaclesys studio 14 on cd and when i put the cd in my computer noting pop up and i dont know what to do.how do i install it ?
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 6:22 AM

Answers

• Well put another disk into your pc and see if it autoruns, if it does not then you have a problem with the hardware device itself.
    MCP, MCSE, MCDST, MCSA, MCT, MCITP:EA, MCITP:CST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCTS, CBP
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:52 AM
    Friday, October 15, 2010 6:30 AM

All replies

• Check for a setup.exe or autorun.exe etc on the disk itself. So open My computer and browse your DVD drive which should be D: on most systems and run that manually.
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 10:15 AM
  • it dose not have setup.exe or autorun.exe it only has open and when i open it noting in it and the cd work on my other computer so i dont know why it dose not have anything in it
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:04 PM
  • Could you take a screenshot of what happens when you open the disk or even explore it? Please upload that screenshot to skydrive.

Are you sure the DVD ROM/CD ROM is detecting disks at all? Double check the device itself has power and the data cable (SATA cable or IDE ribbon) is plugged in properly.

When you boot that CD with another computer what opens up? Does it use flash etc to open possibly?

Thursday, October 14, 2010 6:54 AM
  • when i opened it up on other computer it work fine and iam not sure if the other computer is detecting the cd 
    Friday, October 15, 2010 5:24 AM
  • Well put another disk into your pc and see if it autoruns, if it does not then you have a problem with the hardware device itself.
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:52 AM
    Friday, October 15, 2010 6:30 AM