none
Unable to change outlook profile picture/avatar

Question

• Hi all,

I have been trying to change the outlook profile picture, but whenever I try to change picture in outlook by going File -> Account & Social Network Setting -> Change.  Web outlook pops up but over there I can see only three buttons Help on top right, Save & Cancel on bottom right, there is no browse button to upload picture. 

Please suggest me some solution. 

Thursday, April 13, 2017 12:03 PM

All replies

• Not sure what version of OWA comes up for you but this is what mine looks like, and where i would go to change it... 

Thursday, April 13, 2017 10:29 PM
  • >> I can see only three buttons Help on top right, Save & Cancel on bottom right, there is no browse button to upload picture. 

Copy the URL of your OWA, then try to open it within a different browser, and verify result again.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 14, 2017 9:21 AM
  • This upload button not appears in my OWA. 
    Monday, April 17, 2017 6:39 AM
  • Yes I tried this in coping this URL in some different browser but it does NOT seems to work for me.  

Is there any other way to change ? 

Monday, April 17, 2017 6:40 AM
  • Anyone else has the same issue, within the same network? 

There is a possibility that this feature was disabled by your admin. Is it possible to share a screenshot here for reference purpose?

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 17, 2017 10:10 AM