How can I see two Microsoft Outlook accounts? RRS feed

• Question

• I am changing jobs in about a month. I have an existing Microsoft Outlook e-mail address for my current job and I have established a new Microsoft Outlook e-mail address for my new job. When I try to pull up my new e-mail, even through the website for my new job, my current email shows. How do I get to my new e-mail and how can I switch back and forth between my new e-mail and my current e-mail? Thanks for your help!! 
    • Moved by Steve Fan Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:18 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Sunday, April 14, 2019 4:04 PM

All replies

• Having the same problem in here...Any solution?
    Sunday, April 14, 2019 5:11 PM
  • Hi,

Do you use the desktop version of Outlook or the online app version of Outlook? 

By "Microsoft Outlook e-mail address", do you mean a Microsoft Account (Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, etc.)? 

>>even through the website for my new job, my current email shows

You may try the InPrivate mode in IE to logon to the website for your new job to see whether it works. It could be that the account info for your first Microsoft account is remembered in your browser so that it by default signs in using that account.

Feel free to let me know if I've misunderstood anything.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:54 AM
    Monday, April 15, 2019 4:12 AM
  • If you get any solution please tag me... Thanks in Advance
    Monday, April 15, 2019 12:52 PM
  • Hi Khaled,

If you are encountering the same issue, you can also share the required info here so that we can understand the issue more clearly. Would appreciate your time.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:54 AM
  • Hi TCat1016,

Any update here? Is the issue fixed now?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Friday, April 19, 2019 8:26 AM