Error 5400 MP Cannot connect to Site Server RRS feed

• Question

• I've searched as much as I can, and can't seem to find any answer about this error, or find what is wrong

MP File Dispatch Manager running on the management point "MANAGEMENT.POINT.FQDN" cannot connect to site server "SITE.SERVER.FQDN". The operating system reported error 5: Access is denied. 

Possible cause: The site server is turned off, not connected to the network, or not functioning properly.
    Solution: Verify that the site server is turned on, connected to the network, and functioning properly.

Possible cause: Network problems are preventing MP File Dispatch Manager from properly accessing the site server.
    Solution: Investigate and correct any problems with your network.

Refer to Configuration Manager documentation for more information.

I've checked both servers (to be sure), Local administrators is configured (there is a group for the servers, and another for the sccm admin service account, both groups added to local administrators)

No matter what I look at, I can't find where the problem lies.   Any suggestions would be appreciated

Remember, mark posts that are helpful, or if it has answered your question, mark as answer.

Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:08 PM

Answers

All replies