Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• A new window opens when you try to view a 2007 Microsoft Office program document in Windows Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"></input> <input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden" />
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 4:24 PM

Answers

• Hi,

try this:
    Start - Default programs - File association - associate doc, docx, xls, xlsx file to word and excel programs...
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Tuesday, March 16, 2010 3:56 AM
    Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:49 AM
  • Hi,

Can you give me a description of your problem? Have you tried the hotfix KB927009
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927009

If the fix it does not work, you can try the steps that described under “Let me fix the problem myself” section.

Await your reply.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:00 AM
  • Hello,

I have read a bit of articles, saying <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"></input> <input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden" /> is appearing in page source. Refer to:ttp://wordpress.org/support/topic/265035

And I would like to know the location from which you open the documents, local dick floder, network file server or sharepoint protal.
    You can help us to refine the actual enviroment you encounter the issue.

Friday, March 12, 2010 7:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

try this:
    Start - Default programs - File association - associate doc, docx, xls, xlsx file to word and excel programs...
    Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:49 AM
  • Hi,

Can you give me a description of your problem? Have you tried the hotfix KB927009
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927009

If the fix it does not work, you can try the steps that described under “Let me fix the problem myself” section.

Await your reply.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:00 AM
  • Hello,

I have read a bit of articles, saying <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"></input> <input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden" /> is appearing in page source. Refer to:ttp://wordpress.org/support/topic/265035

And I would like to know the location from which you open the documents, local dick floder, network file server or sharepoint protal.
    You can help us to refine the actual enviroment you encounter the issue.

Friday, March 12, 2010 7:16 AM