How to recover my calendar RRS feed

• Question

• I opened up my calendar on Outlook 365 this morning and almost all of my calenar appointments are gone, not only for past years, but also moving forward (from 12/26/19 on).  How do I recover my calendars?  Thanks, Chris Natzke
    Thursday, December 26, 2019 4:05 PM

All replies

• Mailbox is onpremises or cloud?
    Thursday, December 26, 2019 5:12 PM
  • Hi Chris,

Are you using an Outlook 365 client? If so, what's the type of your email account?POP, IMAP or Exchange?

What specific operations did you do before this problem occurred? Have you granted the permissions of your calendar to someone else who might accidentally deleted your calendar items?

Can you see these appointments on your web mail? If you can see these appointments on your web mail, then please try creating and using a new Outlook profile via Control Panel > Mail > Show profile and see if there is any difference.

In this situation, please go to your "Deleted Items" folder and see if you can find these appointments here. You can also do mailbox search(search in All Outlook Items) and confirm if the missing items are in other Outlook folders.

Besides, it is also suggested to create a new meeting and see if it would disappear.

In addition, please right- click your calendar > Properties... > AutoArchive and see if you have set any AutoArchive. If you do have set AutoArchive, then just go to find the PST file and your calendar appointments may be here, you can import them back to your calendar.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 27, 2019 6:54 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 30, 2019 7:56 AM