Installation of sap RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have installed sap server through vmvare in windows 07 operating system. i am opening the sap gui only in virtual machine operating system. but i want to connect to that sap server which is running in virtual machine to my windows 07 sap GUI.

So.if anybody knows about how to connect or create a short cut  in main operating system for virtually running sap server through VMWARE. please share your answer.

Thanks in Advance...:)

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 6:54 PM

All replies

• First of all Windows 7 is not a supported Host OS for VMware Workstation 6.5.1 so you may encounter some issues.

Secondly, have you read the documentation of <g class="gr_ gr_59 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="59" id="59">vmware</g>, specifically, chapter 14 "Configuring a Virtual Network"?

By default there are already two Virtual Networks automatically configured, VMnet1 (Host‐only) and VMnet8 (NAT) and IIRC when creating a VM it defaults to NAT so there should already be a virtual network between the Host and Guest.

Make sure the Firewalls on both the Host and Guest are configured to allow FTP.

Thursday, September 6, 2018 8:56 AM