Skype For Business 2015 Setup German Translation RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

the German translation is missing information and this grew me gray hair.

This is the translation:

Die Voraussetzung wurde nicht erfüllt: Die folgenden IIS-Rollendienste (Internetinformationsdienste) müssen vor der Installation dieses Produkts installiert werden: Statischer Inhalt, Standarddokument, HTTP-Fehler, ASP.NET, .NET-Erweiterbarkeit, ISAPI-Erweiterungen (Internet Server API), ISAPI-Filter, HTTP-Protokollierung, Protokollierungstools, Ablaufverfolgung, Authentifizierung über Clientzertifikatzuordnung, Windows-Authentifizierung, Anforderungsfilterung, Komprimierung statischer Inhalte, IIS-Verwaltungskonsole, IIS-Verwaltungsskripts und -tools

and it does not contain "Komprimierung dynamischer Inhalte" (HttpCompressionDynamic), although that is part of the feature check. I had all other features installed but the setup still threw this error.

Please update the translation for the next release.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:37 AM

Answers

• Hi Alexander U,

I understand the inconvenience caused by this issue. We’ll report the issue to the product team ASAP. Thank you for working closely to improve our products and service.

As a workaround, you can run the cmdlets below to install all the required components.

Add-WindowsFeature RSAT-ADDS, Web-Server, Web-Static-Content, Web-Default-Doc, Web-Http-Errors, Web-Asp-Net, Web-Net-Ext, Web-ISAPI-Ext, Web-ISAPI-Filter, Web-Http-Logging, Web-Log-Libraries, Web-Request-Monitor, Web-Http-Tracing, Web-Basic-Auth, Web-Windows-Auth, Web-Client-Auth, Web-Filtering, Web-Stat-Compression, Web-Dyn-Compression, NET-WCF-HTTP-Activation45, Web-Asp-Net45, Web-Mgmt-Tools, Web-Scripting-Tools, Web-Mgmt-Compat, Desktop-Experience, Telnet-Client

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn951388.aspx

Best regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Eric_YangK Monday, February 29, 2016 1:56 PM
    • Marked as answer by Eric_YangK Saturday, March 5, 2016 1:48 PM
    Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:02 AM