Arial Fonts problem in applications RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Window team,

I am facing problem in window 10 OS. Arial fonts is looking some different
    in Corel software but when we create JPG then font is looking Original.

and also Arial fonts work in adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Ms-Office.

I have two window 10 OS... In both systems, we are facing problem .

Kindly Suggest me

Friday, December 4, 2015 5:36 AM

Answers

• Hi,

After reading your issue, I consider that the problem caused by the compatibility issue. It seems that the Corel software which you mentioned is not compatibility completely in Windows 10.

Firstly, we suggest you go to the software vendor website to download the latest version for Windows 10 and reinstall it.  

If you do not found the software for Windows 10 in the website or you do not like to download it. I would like to suggest you run the program in compatibility mode. Just right click the program > "Properties" > "Compatibility" tab. Then choose your previous system in "Run this program in compatibility mode for". Also, run the software as administrator. 

For another possibility, you need to change the system location as your original location. Just go to "Control Panel" > "Region" > "Location" tab. Then choose your home location.

Good luck to fix it.

Best Regards

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 7, 2015 5:07 AM