The following file(s) have been blocked by the administrator RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

when i try to acess the page which is an outlook web part . i am getting this error..

please give solution.

thankyou

The following file(s) have been blocked by the administrator

Mohsin

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• Can you please share ULS log details. 

Also do we face this issue with any other user

What error do we see in Event viewer on both exchange server and sharepoint server

If this helped you resolve your issue, please mark it Answered

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:54 PM
  • ULS  is not working in my server.

yes with every user same issue we are facing.

this page url looks :  http://......:/sites/outlook/Pages/MailBox.aspx

when any user try to access this page . they are getting following error.

System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAccessDeniedException

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileApplicationNotAvailableException: System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAccessDeniedException

Source Error: 
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 
    [UserProfileApplicationNotAvailableException: System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAccessDeniedException]
       Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.ProfileDBCacheServiceClient.GetUserData(UserSearchCriteria searchCriteria) +316
       Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileCache.GetUserData(UserProfileManager objManager, Nullable`1 recordId, Guid gAcct, String strAcct, Byte[] bSid, String strEmail, Boolean doNotResolveToMasterAccount) +1942
       Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfile.RetrieveUser(String strAcct, Guid gAcct, Byte[] bSid, Nullable`1 recordId, Boolean doNotResolveToMasterAccount, Boolean loadFullProfile) +1425
       Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfile..ctor(UserProfileManager objManager, String strAcct, Boolean doNotResolveToMasterAccount, Boolean forceUserIsSelf, Boolean loadFullProfile) +395
       Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileManager.GetUserProfile(Boolean bCreateIfNotExist, Boolean loadFullProfile, Boolean bIsFirstAttempt) +133
       Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileManager.GetUserProfile(Boolean bCreateIfNotExist, Boolean loadFullProfile) +65
       Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.ProfileLoader.EnsureUserProfile(Boolean bCreateIfNotExist) +173
       Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.ProfileLoader.GetUserProfile() +18
       Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.WebControls.OWAPartBase.OnInit(EventArgs e) +70
       System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +143
       System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) +271
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts.WebPartManagerControlCollection.AddWebPartHelper(WebPart webPart) +305
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts.WebPartManagerControlCollection.AddWebPart(WebPart webPart) +1937774
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts.WebPartManagerInternals.AddWebPart(WebPart webPart) +63
       Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.AddWebPartWithRetry(WebPart webPart) +746
       Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts) +7123
       Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.LoadWebParts() +146
       Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.OnPageInitComplete(Object sender, EventArgs e) +288
       System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
       System.Web.UI.Page.OnInitComplete(EventArgs e) +11070286
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1674

Mohsin

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 1:06 PM
  • Looks like the UPS (an old favourite of any SharePoint admin) might be playing up.

Wendy Li posted a response to this scenario that might be useful for you.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/en-US/97bb8afd-7658-47e3-9421-31315f103f27/systemservicemodelsecuritysecurityaccessdeniedexception?forum=sharepointadminprevious

Steven Andrews
    SharePoint Business Analyst: LiveNation Entertainment
    Blog: baron72.wordpress.com
    Twitter: Follow @backpackerd00d
    My Wiki Articles: CodePlex Corner Series
    Please remember to mark your question as "answered" if this solves (or helps) your problem.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 1:16 PM
    Answerer
  • You need to make sure UPA is running with sync service

enable logging from Monitoring in cetnral admin and make sure we have ULS Logs.

Try below:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/en-US/97bb8afd-7658-47e3-9421-31315f103f27/systemservicemodelsecuritysecurityaccessdeniedexception?forum=sharepointadminprevious

Your User Profile Synchronization service stucks ‘Starting’ .

Please check whether you installed SQL 2012 Native Client (Pre-requisites) on SharePoint server. If yes, download and install SQL 2008 R2 Native Client from the below location:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/1/3/9138773A-505D-43E2-AC08-9A77E1E0490B/1033/x64/sqlncli.msi  

From the SharePoint server ->control panel -> add/Remove programs , please confirm that the SQL 2008 Native Client is listed.

Make sure that the farm account is a member of the Administrators group on the server on which you are trying to start the User Profile Synchronization service, then restart the SharePoint Timer Service.

Set the FIM services to "Local System" before starting the service.

There is a troubleshooting for User Profile Synchronization Service start issues, please have a look at:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg750257(v=office.14).aspx   

Here are some similar posts for you to take a look at:

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/358855/user-profile-synchronization-service-not-starting  

http://www.sharepointdiary.com/2012/09/user-profile-synchronization-service-stuck-at-starting.html#ixzz2aX7Wz4GQ

If this helped you resolve your issue, please mark it Answered

Thursday, September 11, 2014 9:54 AM
  • thankyou for helping..

now after changing the farm account the user profile syn service got started. but am still getting above error when i try to acess that page.

after user profile sync whn i want to configure the user profile syn service i m getting this msg 

This User Profile Application's connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or User Profile Service may not have been started. Please contact your administrator

i check  FIM manager the sync is working.

i have done iis reset

but still i m facing above error 

System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAccessDeniedException

simultaneously  i m gettin following issues

issues:

Issue facing:

1.        site settings and ribbon is not available

(error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)

1.        unable to create any site collection
    2.        cant configure user profile sync settings
    3.        can’t solve health analysis issuehealth analysis
    4.         uls log viewer is not working
    5.        Cannot crawl web application
    6.        Cant start sp designer. (error: The Web server may not have sharepoint server installed)

please help

thankyou

Mohsin

Thursday, September 11, 2014 12:05 PM