SfB User Activity Report show From user: anonymous RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

We are using Clarity Connect as a call center solution and started to notice some calls were coming in showing anonymous@domain.com.

After looking through the Skype User Activity Report I noticed the From user is anonymous and the to user is someone in our organization.

We don't have an anonymous@domain.com account so why would Skype show call from sip:anonymous@domain.com?

Thanks for any information,

Ian...

Monday, September 26, 2016 7:15 PM

Answers

• I'm not super familiar with the Clarity reports, but in the Skype world, an anoymous call or a call without a caller ID may get your default sip domain tagged on then end.  Treat it like a call missing caller ID, or where caller ID is blocked.  You can block your called ID on your mobile phone, call in and test if you'd like.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

• Marked as answer by igibason Monday, September 26, 2016 8:53 PM
    Monday, September 26, 2016 8:45 PM