Emergency services on Skype for Business Hybrid with on premise PSTN calling RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am in confused how to implement the E-911 service for my customers as i am using a hybrid Skype for business infrastructure using on premise calling. can anyone point me in the right direction ? Am i to do anything different to what is done on a pure on premise deployment?

Thank you in advance!

Thursday, August 10, 2017 12:51 PM

All replies

• Hi RB27,

Do you want to implement the E-911 service with a hybrid environment that use on premise calling?

if so, you just Configure the Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition in your environment. The following document is for you reference

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt605228.aspx

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, August 11, 2017 8:42 AM
  • Hi RB27,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, August 28, 2017 8:46 AM