RDS Web Access issues..... RRS feed

• Question

• I have set up a Virtual Server running Remote Desktop Services and would like this service to be accessible from the web.

The Virtual server 'RDS-SRV' is running Server 2008 R2 as a member server on a SBS 2003 run network.  I have confirgured the roles, services and programs so as to have no problems running the applications internally but I am not able to access this area outside the local Domain. Ideally, I would like to add RDS to the normal Remote Web Workplace page but am not having much success. 

1. Could someone firstly confirm that Remote Desktop Sevices will work behind SBS 2003 web access settings?
    2. If all works well within the local domain, is there anything more needed to be done to the 2003 gateway machine to achive this connection
    3. Why when I replace the Remote Workplace Index file on the server with my own page do external links fail to work?

I would really appreciate some ideas here.  I feel I have got to the end of a corridor but just can't figure out how to use the door knob to let the people in.

Thanks

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:18 PM

Answers

All replies