none
file download stop RRS feed

• Question

• hello !!

I have two problem by one reason.

first

When I try connect to internal side  https://aaaa.bbb.dk/RDWeb (link is to Windows Server 2012).

from IE and EDGE I have:

Error: Unable to display RD Web Access

An unexpected error has occurred that is preventing this page from being displayed correctly.

Viewing this page in Internet Explorer with the Enhanced Security Configuration enabled can cause such an error.

Please try loading this page without the Enhanced Security Configuration enabled. If this error continues to be displayed, please contact your administrator.

Wycinek ekranu

Second:

When I try download any file I have a problem.
    for example: from this side
    https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter for win10 file name: wu170_diagcab.cab

in EDGE:
    I have the file on download file list
    and information - "waiting on download"
    and
    no progress.

In IE
    IE works like EDGE with information that IE do not know Microsoft
    here is piece of screen.

Problem was occurred on 3 domain computers.

On the first I reset profile. is ok.

On the second I "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" with "Delete personal settings" on. is ok.

On the third I "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" with "Delete personal settings" on. 

I made this twice and problem is going back.

Please, any suggestions.

Sincerely

W.S.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 3:21 PM

All replies

• hello !!

I have two problem by one reason.

first

When I try connect to internal side  https://aaaa.bbb.dk/RDWeb (link is to Windows Server 2012).

from IE and EDGE I have:

Error: Unable to display RD Web Access

An unexpected error has occurred that is preventing this page from being displayed correctly.

Viewing this page in Internet Explorer with the Enhanced Security Configuration enabled can cause such an error.

Please try loading this page without the Enhanced Security Configuration enabled. If this error continues to be displayed, please contact your administrator.

Wycinek ekranu

Second:

When I try download any file I have a problem.
    for example: from this side
    https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter for win10 file name: wu170_diagcab.cab

in EDGE:
    I have the file on download file list
    and information - "waiting on download"
    and
    no progress.

In IE
    IE works like EDGE with information that IE do not know Microsoft
    here is piece of screen.

Problem was occurred on 3 domain computers.

On the first I reset profile. is ok.

On the second I "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" with "Delete personal settings" on. is ok.

On the third I "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" with "Delete personal settings" on. 

I made this twice and problem is going back.

Please, any suggestions.

Sincerely

W.S.

First try, tools>Internet Options>Security tab, click "Reset all zones to default".

close and re-open IE for the changes to take affect.

you can confirm that an 'internal' site is correctly mapped to the internet zone from the File>Properties menu in IE.

You should be using Enterprise Site Mode Lists to maintain the backward compatibility of legacy intranet applications. see about:compat or the Emulation tab of the dev too. to find the IE Emulation mode that your site/web page is using. If you are migrating from an XP environment try placing the domain in IE8 emulation.

Probably your legacy intranet site has references to Macromedia flash, which should be updated to <object> tags with data and type attributes.

To turn off Enhanced Protected Mode, go Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab, uncheck "Enable Enhanced Protected Mode". !important you must restart your computer for the changes to take affect.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions.

Rob^_^

Thursday, January 25, 2018 12:57 AM
  • Hello!

Problem occurred again.
    I did some, the way you show me.
    And I receive new information.

-----------------------------------------
    Nie można wyświetlić strony XML

Nie można przeglądać wejścia XML przy użyciu arkusza stylów XSL. Popraw błąd, a następnie kliknij przycisk Odśwież lub spróbuj ponownie później.

Pobieranie określonego zasobu nie powiodło się.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in free translation from Polish to English language. 

"Downloading the specified resource failed."

In my opinion this mean that, the main problem is my second problem.
    I could not download any file.!!!
    The Edge or  the IE hangs self on downloading.

At the end.
    I "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" with "Delete personal settings" on. And now is ok.

Please rethink my problem, I will check all your suggestions.

I could not find what is the reason of the problem and the problem occurs haphazardly.

Sincerely

W.S.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:42 PM