Question about Windows Easy Transfer RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows 7 RC and just want to verify that I will be able to use Windows Easy Transfer to move files from the RC to RTM when I get it installed.
    If all is not lost, where is it?
    Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:43 PM

Answers

• You should be able to use easy transfer just fine....

Hello! Please reply back, promptly if possible with the results to solutions to your problem!
    - JoelbX
    JoelbX's favorite threads | Skydrive | Cool 'gadget' programs: Download or Visit websites
    Stuff for win7 launch party hosts
    • Marked as answer by LarryE1946 Tuesday, October 20, 2009 1:15 AM
    Friday, October 16, 2009 12:00 AM
  • Yes Windows Easy Transfer is available. But installed programs may still need to be reinstalled.

You can find steps to run Windows Easy Transfer here. It is similar as "upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7" part.

Friday, October 16, 2009 8:37 AM

All replies

• You should be able to use easy transfer just fine....

Hello! Please reply back, promptly if possible with the results to solutions to your problem!
    - JoelbX
    JoelbX's favorite threads | Skydrive | Cool 'gadget' programs: Download or Visit websites
    Stuff for win7 launch party hosts
    Friday, October 16, 2009 12:00 AM
  • Yes Windows Easy Transfer is available. But installed programs may still need to be reinstalled.

You can find steps to run Windows Easy Transfer here. It is similar as "upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7" part.

Friday, October 16, 2009 8:37 AM
  • Thanks to both of you for your verifying the easy transfer question.  I appreciate it.  Can't wait to get my copy of the RTM.
    If all is not lost, where is it?
    Tuesday, October 20, 2009 1:14 AM