none
Audit Log in Performancepoint/sharepoint 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Can I know what the use of the Audit log report in Performancepoint 2010, I receive it automatically from system account on last day of the month.

Can any one give some suggesions

Thanks,

Nag

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 1:02 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The Audit Log tracks all the changes made within the system for the Planning Server.

Thanks

Heidi Tr - MSFT

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:14 PM
  • Heidi,

Can you send me some links where I can read more about this,  What do you mean by planning server? I need to track the Sharepoint pages(Dashboards)

Who is veiwing who is not  can you u guide me over this,

Thanks,

Nag

Monday, August 15, 2011 3:09 PM
  • Hello Nag,

With PerformancePoint 2010, the audit log is apart of SharePoint 2010.  You can find some information around Audit Logs:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-server-help/view-audit-log-reports-HA102039795.aspx

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/privacy-supplement-for-microsoft-sharepoint-designer-2010-HA101108410.aspx

My apologizes for mentioning Planning.  In PerformancePoint 2007, there was a Planning component which also has Audit Logs.  I typed Planning Server out of habit. 

Thanks
    Heidi Tr - MSFT

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Reddy07 Friday, August 19, 2011 7:09 PM
    Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:32 PM
  • Heidi Tr,

Thank you vey much, I have configured these couple of months back, I get a system generated report on the last day of a month, 

Working on it, if you have further info pls pass on ( I am seeinf  if I can see how many people visited the Pages(Dashboards).

Thank you very much it helped me a lot.

Nag

Friday, August 19, 2011 7:11 PM