none
Change icons for accounts? RRS feed

• Question

• I added my Facebook account and it added a Facebook icon to that account.  Cool!

I added my Office365 account for work, and it added the little word lanyard icon.  Cool!

But all my other accounts all have the normal default "contact" icon over them.  It'd be very helpful if I could add an Amazon icon, or a Google icon, or LinkedIn.  Or anything!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:12 PM

All replies

• Hi Zuke,

Thank you for your feedback.

Right now, the app can’t add or change an Amazon icon or a Google icon for those accounts, but it is a good idea about the Authenticator app.

You could give your feedback to this link, all of the feedback you share in this link will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c0c10232-3093-4cf9-9ecc-c131c7643eaa/give-us-your-feedback?forum=MicrosoftAuthenticatorApp

If you still have any questions about Microsoft Authenticator APP, welcome to post back here.

Best regards,

Jason

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 23, 2017 8:29 AM
  • Hi Zuke -- 

I'm one of the app PMs -- this is on our backlog, thanks for chiming in that it's a desired feature. 

And thanks for using the Authenticator! 

-Libby

Thursday, March 2, 2017 6:04 PM