Email Header investigation? RRS feed

• Question

• My account isn't verified please refer to :

pastebindotcom/86DjWaiX

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 7:06 AM

All replies

• Hi JKING2406,

Thanks for visiting our fourm.

>> When I send emails from my office365 email the DKIM is signed, but when sent from my outlook personal email it isn't?

Based on my understanding, this is an expected behavior that the DKIM isn't signed by emails sent from your personal email outlook address. From what I read, DKIM is used to validate outbound email sent from your custom domain, which usually involves configuration in sever administrators side. You may refer to the article below to explanation about how DKIM works in Office 365:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt695945(v=exchg.150).aspx

In your organization administrator has configured DKIM for your work accounts so the messages sent from your Office 365 account is DKIM signed.

Hope the above information can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 10, 2018 7:53 AM
  • Hi JKING2406,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. Is the problem resolved? If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know. If the post above was helpful, it would be appreciated that you can help mark it as answer to close the thread :)

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 14, 2018 9:22 AM