Help with shared calendar permissions RRS feed

• Question

• We have Exchange 2003 running on a SBS 2003 server.  There are only 5 users and each user can see the others calendar but cannot make changes to it.  We have a 'contact us' email setup that everyone can see the messages and connect to its shared calendar.  The problem is we have everyone, except 1 person, set to a reviewer but everyone can still add and delete appointments on the calendar.  This became a problem recently when someone accidentally deleted all the appointments on the contact us calendar.  I have double-checked all the permissions but can't figure it out.  We are using Outlook 2010 and all the 'users' calendars show up in the Shared Calendar section but the contact us calendar shows up in the My Calendars section.  If I try to open it as a Shared Calendar it will show under that section but then there is an ! in the top of the calendar saying  the calendar contents cannot be listed.  I'm not sure what is going on, can anyone help????

Thanks

Friday, October 7, 2011 4:44 PM

Answers

All replies

• Is default listed in the permissions if so what rights does it have?
    James Chong MCITP | EA | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+ Security+, Project+, ITIL msexchangetips.blogspot.com
    Friday, October 7, 2011 5:45 PM
  • Hello,

Please assign the Owner permission for the calendar folder to the delegate users and see if it works.

Thanks,

Simon

Monday, October 10, 2011 9:06 AM