none
Sync clipboard on PC and Surface RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Microsoft.
    I'm trying to sync clipboard across devices. I have surface and pc. Could you please help me to sync? Cause on pc I've got 30 minutes delay between syncing. Is it possible to set up less then minute sync between pc and surface.
    I previously use apple devices and there was copy and paste from phone to imac immediately. Is it possible on windows for surface and pc now?
    Monday, March 16, 2020 11:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Mikita, 

Thank you for coming TechNet again.

For sync clipboard across devices, we could do as below:

To share your clipboard items across your Windows 10 devices, select Start  > Settings  > System > Clipboard. Choose Automatically sync text that I copy under Sync across devices. The sync feature is tied to your Microsoft account, or your work account, so remember to use the same login information on all your devices. 

For delay during syncing. I think it would be a performance issue, we could try to boot into Clean Boot environment to eliminate third party software affection. Turn off unnecessary service through Task Manager. Also go to system management panel, and hide all Microsoft service to untick all third party services to check the issue again.

If the issue persists, please monitor CPU, Memory, disk usage through Task Manager.

Bests, 

"Choose Microsoft Q&A as You will not Post any new questions in the Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment TechNet forum since Mar. 15th https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b96a61db-c4b4-4b6c-9ae6-1db2b06312a9/choose-microsoft-qa-as-you-will-not-post-any-new-questions-in-the-windows-10-installation-setup?forum=win10itprosetup!

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 6:04 AM
  • Hi Mikita, 

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved? 
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.

Best regards,
    Joy

" Please note that new questions regarding ‘Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment’ could NOT be posted in this forum anymore. This thread could be followed up until Mar-30th. We will be moving your thread to Microsoft Q&A if the deadline is missed. Register our new platform Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! for new questions or discussion. Check more details on sticky post.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 6:51 AM