my modem turns off after i turn on my computer and log on to one of the user accounts. RRS feed

• Question

• hello everyone, the title pretty much says it all... when i turn on my PC it does the start up process like normal then when i get on my user account, that's when the internet drops out. Everything that requires internet to start working all come up and try to start up but then they stop because I'm not connected to the internet, all the lights and everything goes off on the modem, i then have to wait for them to come back on, take the ether cable out then put it back in which fixes the problem and i have no more trouble with it until i have to turn my PC on again.. which I've been doing for the last 7 months...... its getting so annoying. some one please help me out >.<

• Edited by NoPantsMcGee Saturday, November 23, 2013 3:30 AM
    Saturday, November 23, 2013 3:29 AM

Answers

• If the modem is an external independent device that works on external power supply and that you connect your PC with the modem using an ethernet/USB cable or as WLAN, you need to contact the device manufacturer support for further assistance.

Balaji Kundalam

Sunday, November 24, 2013 5:01 PM