none
Project server 2013 - Missing template.aspx? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there,

We are migrating from Sharepoint/Project server 2003 to 2013

I just finished installing a new Windows 2012 R2 server hosint both Sharepoint 2013, Project Server 2013 and SQl server 2014 with powerpivot and all that other stuff.  Everything works, custom fields and so on, now we need to get down to reporting.

So i get this: i see power pivot, i have Content Types : PowerPivot Gallery Document, Unknown document type, BI Semantic model connection, report and Data service document.

Now i want to create a new document using it and:

As you can see i'm actually missing the template.aspx. I couldn't find anything related to this on Google. I only found workarounds for this error, but unlike those post I AM ACTUALLY MISSING the TEMPLATE.ASPX. 

How do i get this template.aspx? Do i have to make it or what? I'm kinda lost and since i just moved from SP/Pr Srv 2003 to 2013, its a big step up and obviously i'm baffeled. 

The point is to make this PowerPivot thing report on employee timesheets, resources and projects, and that's about it, in a visual matter easy for PM's to understand and use, similar to how Data Analysis was in Project Server 2003.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thank you.

Monday, August 10, 2015 10:21 AM