Can't download Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• When I click on "download tool" I DO NOT get a "run" box to select .. ... .therefore I cannot download and install the Windows 10 that I have just bought.   Order number [removed].    my phone is [removed].    My email address is [removed]

• Edited by Carey FrischMVP Sunday, August 7, 2016 5:46 AM Personal info removed due to privacy concerns
    Saturday, August 6, 2016 7:50 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please check pop-up blocker setting on your bowser at first, turn off it and download again.

You can also change another browser to see if can download.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 5:38 AM

All replies

• Not advisable to put personnel contact details on a public forum so suggest you remove them.

Try the phone support I would say, this forum is mostly a community forum so unlikely to be able to help with this \ purchases.

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_US/DisplayHelpContactUsPage/

Saturday, August 6, 2016 9:01 PM
  •   That is odd. Do you have popups disabled in your browser?

Bill

Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:16 AM
  • Did it place a MediaCreationTool application in your Downloads folder, and can you click on that?

Sunday, August 7, 2016 6:01 AM
  • Hi,

Please check pop-up blocker setting on your bowser at first, turn off it and download again.

You can also change another browser to see if can download.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 5:38 AM