malwarebytes-anti-malware RRS feed

• Question

• Got a error message from Visual C++Runtime Library that my C:Program Files (x86) Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mban.ext runtime error: the application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unsual way. Please contact the application support team for more information.

What do I need to do to get this program back and running. It worked earlier today and not I cannot get it to open.

Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:56 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You want the Malwarebytes work correctly ,right?

I recommend you take following steps:

1.Did you make any changes to your system\settings or have you installed any new programs which might cause this issue? If this problem occurs after you installed a new program ,I recommend you to run the Malwarebytes again after you uninstalled the new program.

2.If #1 won`t work , I recommend you update the Malwarebytes or reinstalled it if it is the latest version.

3.Considering the program works correctly before, you can try system restore to recover your pc to a previous point . To open system restore :Action center\Recovery\Open system restore(Choose a restore point).

4.If the problem still persists, I agree with Milos you may need to ask the vendeors for help.

Best regards

• Marked as answer by EMMmmmmmm Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:56 AM
    Monday, October 6, 2014 11:21 AM

All replies

• Contact AV vendor's support/forum for help:

https://www.malwarebytes.org/support/

Rgds

Milos

• Proposed as answer by britishdhez Monday, October 6, 2014 8:33 AM
    Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:06 AM
  • Hi,

You want the Malwarebytes work correctly ,right?

I recommend you take following steps:

1.Did you make any changes to your system\settings or have you installed any new programs which might cause this issue? If this problem occurs after you installed a new program ,I recommend you to run the Malwarebytes again after you uninstalled the new program.

2.If #1 won`t work , I recommend you update the Malwarebytes or reinstalled it if it is the latest version.

3.Considering the program works correctly before, you can try system restore to recover your pc to a previous point . To open system restore :Action center\Recovery\Open system restore(Choose a restore point).

4.If the problem still persists, I agree with Milos you may need to ask the vendeors for help.

Best regards

• Marked as answer by EMMmmmmmm Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:56 AM
    Monday, October 6, 2014 11:21 AM