none
error: 0x80072F76-0X20017 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am having the same trouble as everyone else with this windows 10 ver 1709 update. 

It makes no difference if I try to use the media download tool to create a iso file or to install via windows update it is the same problem.

if downloading via windows update the update starts off ok, but when it is in the process of installing on ANY pc the install stops and the Laptop/Desktop just freezes.

Microsoft has yet again shot them selves in the foot. It's not as if I am a idiot, i'm Comp Tia++ and Microsoft certified, so what is Microsoft going to do about this?

Saturday, October 28, 2017 2:36 PM

All replies

• I started using an ISO from a computer I worked on last month.  Fail.  I tried using the current Windows10upgrade9252 Downloaded 11/3/17 8:22pm. Fail. I Tried  the MediaCreationTool Downloaded 11/4/17 3:44am. Fail.  It got the Message with the error code though which is how I got to this page.   I am able to open the Win7 OS and boot, but I don't want to make it inaccessible  or jump to X: drive mode.  That has been the problem with my current upgrade/virus repair experience.  I am going to try downloading the ISO for the exact version win7 that the laptop is running. Otherwise, I will ask MS .  I would rather do it myself, but I am almost out of options.
    Sunday, November 5, 2017 8:47 AM
  • error:0x80072F76X20017

https://youtu.be/BRXwQM_mWwI

• Edited by mnaoelsalsa Wednesday, November 8, 2017 12:23 PM
    Sunday, November 5, 2017 11:51 PM