Exchange Task Wizard greyed out trusted Domain RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I’ve got a problem with the AD, Exchange task Wizard. If I select to move a Mailbox the wizard shows the existing mailbox store but the drop downs for Server and Mailbox Store to move to are greyed out. This is only a problem when logged on to a workstation in a trusted Domain so not a permissions issue.

More detail:

We have a forest trust between DomainA and DomainB. Exchange server is in DomainA.

logged on to a workstation in DomainA with an account in either Domain, the move mailbox function works.

Logged onto a machine in DomainB with an account in either Domain, the move mailbox drop downs are greyed out.

Any ideas where I should be looking to resolve this?

Thanks,

Wedders.  

Friday, September 16, 2011 10:44 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to the problem description, this issue is related to Exchange Server. For Exchange Server issue, the best resource is Exchange Server forum.

Based on the current situation, you’d better submit a new question to Exchange Server forum for further assistance. In this way, your issue can be resolved effectively.

Exchange Server

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/category/exchangeserver/

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, September 16, 2011 11:39 PM