none
Time Entry for Non EPM 2010 User RRS feed

• Question

• Customer is using "single entry mode" timehseets only. I have resources that are doing work on a project but they do not have access to EPM 2010. They are Enterprise Resources but they do not signon to the system. Is there a away to have someone else enter a timesheet for them? I have been trying to get Assingment Owner to work for this purpose but the tasks do not appear on the Assignment Owner's timesheet. Is this because the customer is using Timesheets and not Task sheets? Thank you for your help
    Monday, August 6, 2012 1:59 PM

Answers

• Hi Mark,

Yes, you are correct, the assignment owner only affects the My Tasks, not the timesheet.  I went around the houses with this one, the best I got to was using delegation, but then you need an account (and maybe a licence) for the "non-active" users.

HTH, Ben [MVP]

Monday, August 6, 2012 10:48 PM

All replies

• Hi Mark,

Yes, you are correct, the assignment owner only affects the My Tasks, not the timesheet.  I went around the houses with this one, the best I got to was using delegation, but then you need an account (and maybe a licence) for the "non-active" users.

HTH, Ben [MVP]

Monday, August 6, 2012 10:48 PM
  • Thank you very much for the response. I was hoping that I was wrong.
    Tuesday, August 7, 2012 11:45 AM